* QUICK HITS 2022-23 Season
* Annual DUES can be paid after July 1, 2022 for 2022-2023 season. See Membership to use PayPal. Avoid $2 charge:
If Paying by Check Send $25 to:
Rib Knights Snowmobile Club
P.O. Box 315
Wausau, WI 54402
EVENTS & MEETINGS
* July 8-9 (Fri & Sat) FOOD TENT @ Taste N Glow: Thanks to all club volunteers helping with the "Loaded Potato" food tent.
* July 29-31 CLUB CAMPING: Friday 1pm- Sunday 3pm. Eau Pleine Group campsite (west campground.) Saturday picnic with hamburgers and hot dogs provided. Bring dish to pass. Routes are ATV friendly.
* August 26-28 (Fri-Sun) FOOD TENT @ Edgar Steam Show: Thanks to all volunteers who are helping with the "Loaded Potato" food tent this weekend.
* September 10-11 (Sat-Sun) FOOD TENT @ Art in the Park, Marathon Park, Wausau: Thanks to all volunteers who are helping with the "Loaded Potato" food tent this weekend.
ALERTS & NOTIFICATIONS 2022
*3/02/2022 0800: ALL Marathon County Trails are CLOSED likely for the season.
*Please see links for more updates as trail begin to open in surrounding counties.
-TRAIL PASS PROGRAM (2015)-
NOTE: ATV's do NOT need a trail pass sticker.
FINES: $200 if on trail without a trail pass or receipt.
TRAIL PASS: You must have your AWSC number and Sled ID numbers to get passes.
TRAIL PASS can be purchased for full price ($30) and the receipt is good for 10 days! and must be on the sled for show.
TRAIL PASSES purchased with the club discount are VALID with a receipt for a 3 week grace period.